Talent on tap
Talent on tap
Have 10 hours of rapid response copywriting up your sleeve.
Get whip-smart words for small, urgent jobs that will just give you grief until they’re done and dusted. Take them off your to-do list and hand them to an expert. I’ll sort them in 48 hours max.
- Polishing an upcoming presentation
- Drafting an awkward email
- Zapping up zany tag lines or new product descriptions
- Responding to random requests for articles, biogs, blogs, or brochures
- Editing a webpage update
Talent on tap is also fab for regular editing jobs on drafts that need small, stylish polish ups.
How it works
- We jump on a free 30 minute chat so I can get my head around your brand and you can get yours around the Talent on tap briefing process
- If we’re a good fit and you’re peachy keen I’ll invoice you for 70% of the full 10 hours up front
- When you have a job, fill in the brief and flick it over. If we need to, we’ll book in a brief chat so I can get a handle on your audience and goals
- 48 hours later you’ll get brand spanking copy and peace of mind
- I’ll keep you in the loop when we hit 5 and 8 hours. Once the full 10 have been used I’ll send you an invoice for the final 30%
What can we get done in 10 hours?
It depends! Some people save their hours for urgent, out-of-the-blue jobs. Others use the time to spruce up drafts for scheduled blogs and social media posts.
Here are a few examples of how happy clients have used their 10 hours:
Classy conference materials:
- Print advertising for the conference handbook
- Tag lines for show bag items
- A new product release article for an online industry journal
- A conference blog
Three months of kick starter blog and newsletter help:
- Additional research and first drafts of 3 x 800-word articles
- Compiling newsletter content and drafting accompanying emails
- Proofing and editing the final drafts
Launching a brand refresh and raising community profile:
- 16 key messages for 4 client groups plus guidelines for using them effectively
- 4 email templates for promoting services to core client groups
- 4 x 300 case studies celebrating employment success for people with disabilities
‘Working with Mary is a pleasure. She found my voice in an instant, and her copy captures precisely what my niche consultancy offers.
The result of her work? A confident new business owner, fresh, original website copy, and impeccably edited project proposals and LinkedIn posts. Naturally, our collaboration continues.’
Need fab, faff-free copy on the fly?
The Wrinkly Writer
Faff-free, quirky copywriting for businesses with hearts and smarts