Talent on tap
Talent on tap
Have 10 hours of rapid response copywriting up your sleeve.
Get whip-smart words for small, urgent jobs that will just give you grief until they’re done and dusted. Take them off your to-do list and hand them to an expert. I’ll sort them in 48 hours max.
- Polishing an upcoming presentation
- Drafting an awkward email
- Zapping up zany tag lines or new product descriptions
- Responding to random requests for articles, biogs, blogs, or brochures
- Editing a webpage update
Talent on tap is also fab for regular editing jobs on drafts that need small, stylish polish ups.
How it works
- We jump on a free 30 minute chat so I can get my head around your brand and you can get yours around the Talent on tap briefing process
- If we’re a good fit and you’re peachy keen I’ll invoice you for 70% of the full 10 hours up front
- When you have a job, fill in the brief and flick it over. If we need to, we’ll book in a brief chat so I can get a handle on your audience and goals
- 48 hours later you’ll get brand spanking copy and peace of mind
- I’ll keep you in the loop when we hit 5 and 8 hours. Once the full 10 have been used I’ll send you an invoice for the final 30%
What can we get done in 10 hours?
It depends! Some people save their hours for urgent, out of the blue jobs. Others use the time to spruce up drafts for scheduled blogs and social media posts.
Here are a few examples of how happy clients have used their 10 hours:
Classy conference materials:
- Print advertising for the conference handbook
- Tag lines for a show bag items
- A new product release article for an online industry journal
- A conference blog
Three months of kick starter blog and newsletter help:
- Additional research and first drafts of 3 x 800 word articles
- Compiling newsletter content and drafting accompanying emails
- Proofing and editing the final drafts
Launching a brand refresh and raising community profile:
- 16 key messages for 4 client groups plus guidelines for using them effectively
- 4 email templates for promoting services to core client groups
- 4 x 300 case studies celebrating employment success for people with disabilities
‘It’s always a pleasure to work with Mary. Most importantly, I can rely on a rapid, spot on response to any copy job I throw at her.’
Rhys Walker, CEO Floveyor
Need fab, faff-free copy on the fly?